What to pack for a trip?
Depending on where you are going and the duration of your trip, the amount of things you'll pack will be different. Assuming that
you are going to a foreign country for a week, this is a general list of items to bring with you.
When visiting a hot country, you should also bring:
- Copy of your plane/train/bus ticket
- Photocopies of passport and credit cards - this is for when your actual passport or credit cards get stolen
- Money belt
- US Cash - you can exchange US currency for local currency in almost every country in the world.
- Debit and credit cards
- Swiss Army knife
- Alarm clock/watch
- Guidebook and map
- First-aid kit
- Tooth brush
- Toilet paper/tissue
- Notepad and writing utensils
- Small sewing kit
- Water bottle
When visiting old places or locations in high altitude, you should also bring:
- Insect repellent
- Warm clothing
- Rain jacket or waterproof ponch